At LCI, we are fully committed to reducing our carbon footprint and actively recycle all our waste materials.
We are fully compliant with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) European Directives 2002/96/EC and 2003/108/EC directives, which place a statutory duty on all manufacturers producing electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) to ensure that none of their products end up in landfill. The directives aim to:
- Reduce waste from electrical and electronic equipment;
- Encourage the separate collection of WEEE;
- Encourage treatment, reuse, recovery, recycling and sound environmental disposal of WEEE;
- Make producers of EEE responsible for the environmental impact of their products
- Improve the environmental performance of all those involved during the lifecycle of EEE
In order to comply with these statutory duties, LCI is registered with Valpak (product number: WEE/CD0046SY), the UK’s leading provider of recycling solutions.
By arrangement, LCI will take back equipment from customers that has reached the end of its useful life.
For further information or to arrange for take back, please contact us by phone or email, or visit us at our factory in Blandford Forum.